Sunday, July 18, 2010

Our replacements... but oh so fabulous!


"Stripped of your ordinary surroundings, your friends, your daily routines, your refrigerator full of food, your closet full of clothes - with all this taken away, you are forced into direct experience. Such direct experience inevitably makes you aware of who it is that is having the experience. That's not always comfortable, but it is always invigorating." by Michael Crichton





I am very excited to introduce you to our newest additions to the "Sisters of the Suitcase" family! Lori Corley, Mary Kathryn Dykes, Megan Garrison, Regan Morgan, Emily Snowden, Ashlyn Stallings, & Jenni Stinson. They are going to do amazing things this year--I can't even wait to hear about them all! They are adorable, and if you get a Chapter visit this year---you are quite lucky!

So a little background: I met Megan Garrison (Chico State) and Lori Corley (Longwood University) during my travels!! I knew they would make amazing consultants and am sooooooo proud that they were chosen!! Ashlyn (Samford) is my Violet Sister!! (Similar to a Diamond Sister within the Chapter.) She is precious! She's very artsy and I just love her! Mary Kathryn (Presbyterian), Regan (Valdosta State), Emily (Vandy) and Jenni (Oklahoma State) are also fabulous! They all are super sweet.

Oh, by the way, I am officially a Senior Leadership Consultant for Alpha Delta Pi! I will be working with our Arizona Chapters to get them to that next level. I have visited ASU twice--and they are a fabulous group of women. I am very eager to meet our Sisters at UofA because Tara visited them last year and loved them! (Which obvi means I'll love them!) This is the first time that a Senior Leadership Consultant has been given this style of project. Generally, SLC's are consultants for colonies. Jackie Mills is also an SLC this year and she will be working with Arkansas and Texas A&M. We don't know much of what's going on, but we're excited none the less! We are breaking the mold, and we will be making miracles happen this year! I can't wait to find out who is coming to visit AZ!!! All I can say is they're in for a treat!


No comments:

Post a Comment