Sunday, July 18, 2010

Our final farewell!


"At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us."


Brittany Holbert, Tara Fuller, Stefanie Boyko, me, Julia Boisvert, Laura Sill, Lauren Caldwell, & Jackie Mills.(from left to right)

Leadership Seminar was quite the mix of emotions. It was our last task to perform together as consultants: quite odd, really. This year has flown by. I was so very fortunate to have shared this wonderful experience with my fellow travelers. These 7 women who began as strangers, became my family. My experience is quite unexplainable but I know I am a better person for meeting each of them. Thank you Sisters for the many memories, for the laughter, for the tears shared, for the phone calls and texts, for the non-judging ear, the silly emails, the constant motivation, the passion, effort, and for being a constant friend. You have been my EVERYTHING.. the only people who truly understood. I appreciate you all and am so proud of the job we did this year. We lived by our motto, and truly have changed the world, one ADPi Chapter at a time!



No comments:

Post a Comment