Saturday, July 24, 2010

jour·ney (jûrn)
n. pl. jour·neys
1.
a. The act of traveling from one place to another; a trip.
b. A distance to be traveled or the time required for a trip: a 2,000-mile journey to the Pacific; the three-day journey home.
2. A process or course likened to traveling; a passage: the journey of life.
v. jour·neyed, jour·ney·ing, jour·neys
v.intr.
To make a journey; travel.
v.tr.
To travel over or through.

I'm trying to get everything organized and ready to go. I've gotten my flight booked, my car contracted to move, and have been on two different conference calls! Ahh, the big move is in eleven days! So much packing to do and don't know where to start!

Good news, REGAN is coming to ARIZONA!!!! I'm super excited! I hope this will be a great first visit for her!

I can't believe that our journey began a year ago! It's weird because I'm continuing on this journey.. There are some similarities and many differences. The biggest differences being that I won't be continuously moving, and I won't be doing it will my girls.

Anyway, here are a few quotes that grabbed my attention!


"Journeys, like artists, are born and not made. A thousand differing circumstances contribute to them, few of them willed or determined by the will-whatever we may think." Lawrence Durrell

".... travel is more than seeing of sights; it is a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living." - Miriam Beard


We may run, walk, stumble, drive, or fly, but let us never lose sight of the reason for the journey, or miss a chance to see a rainbow on the way. Gloria Gaither


Life is a journey, not a guided tour.

No comments:

Post a Comment