OOOOO how I love travel days. There is something so relaxing about an airport. I know most people would think I'm crazy, but when you have spent countless hours in an airport, you have to make the most of it! I love the people watching and the constant rush of it all.
When I was on my flight to ATL I started pondering. What if we were able to judge our Exit Row Participants? Could you imagine if the flight attendants asked for a vote when the people sat down in the exit row? I mean, after all they're responsible for my life. It makes sense to have a say, right? Just food for thought!
Things I realized today...
- How wonderful it is to not travel with two phones. (Especially when one is... let's just say "vintage" to be polite!)
- That the new LC's have it made. They get blackberries and are driving around in a G20 Infinity. WHAT? No mini van? What kind of experience are we providing for these women?
- You can never be too prepared or too experienced!! I definitely left my computer on the table at Cafe Intermezzo. I felt like I was missing my brain. Traveling on 3 hours of sleep isn't safe.
- Trip to Target. Check. (Everything at target was written in English and Spanish. interesting.)
- Purchase 80 hangers. Check. (This better be enough!)
- Get home without my GPS. Check.
- Get fingerprint for house access. Check.
- Unpack all of my crap. Check.
Things I enjoy about Tucson!
- There is a chic-fil-a, Starbucks, Toni and Guy, and target all within 5 minutes.
- The Sisters that I have met are fabulous!
- Everything is fairly close to campus which is very nice!
1. ipod player/clock