Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I'm leavin' on a jet plane... Don't know when I'll be back again


OOOOO how I love travel days. There is something so relaxing about an airport. I know most people would think I'm crazy, but when you have spent countless hours in an airport, you have to make the most of it! I love the people watching and the constant rush of it all.

When I was on my flight to ATL I started pondering. What if we were able to judge our Exit Row Participants? Could you imagine if the flight attendants asked for a vote when the people sat down in the exit row? I mean, after all they're responsible for my life. It makes sense to have a say, right? Just food for thought!

Things I realized today...

  1. How wonderful it is to not travel with two phones. (Especially when one is... let's just say "vintage" to be polite!)
  2. That the new LC's have it made. They get blackberries and are driving around in a G20 Infinity. WHAT? No mini van? What kind of experience are we providing for these women?
  3. You can never be too prepared or too experienced!! I definitely left my computer on the table at Cafe Intermezzo. I felt like I was missing my brain. Traveling on 3 hours of sleep isn't safe.
My accomplishments!
  1. Trip to Target. Check. (Everything at target was written in English and Spanish. interesting.)
  2. Purchase 80 hangers. Check. (This better be enough!)
  3. Get home without my GPS. Check.
  4. Get fingerprint for house access. Check.
  5. Unpack all of my crap. Check.
Things I enjoy about Tucson!
  1. There is a chic-fil-a, Starbucks, Toni and Guy, and target all within 5 minutes.
  2. The Sisters that I have met are fabulous!
  3. Everything is fairly close to campus which is very nice!


Wish list
1. ipod player/clock
2. TV


No comments:

Post a Comment