Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I'm sick. I'm tired.


I am grateful for all of my healthy days. For those of you who don't know.. I don't get sick very often. This week has been a heck of a week. I am not quite sure what my ailment is but it consists of a sore throat, a dry cough, & extreme fatigue. I slept for 3-4 days straight.

Meaghan Windisch has been amazing. She got me all of the meds that you see in this picture. She has become a little sister to me in this house! Love her!

I'm about to make my way to ASU for recruitment! My energy level is still pretty low. My body has taken quite the beating from this illness. Sad day. I'm excited to see the girls and hope my energy picks up in time for recruitment! Recruitment will be no fun otherwise.

I'm hoping to bring you all good news regarding Gamma Rho's recruitment!

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I'm Rebecca, an I started follwoing your blog just a few weeks ago when I realized that you were in my own back yard! ARIZONA!! I'm enjoying it so far and you seem like you are doing very well at UofA. Although I'm a Arizona State fan! Fork em'!

    About your ilness, please be very careful when taking care of your self. Arizona has high cases of Valley Fever, that can be come VERY dangerous if untreated. Most people in AZ are "immune" or unlikely to get it because they grew up with the dusty conditions of that state. But out of staters should be very cautious. Although some statistics make it seem that VF isn't very common, it is worth checking out. Here is a link! I hope you feel better.
    http://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/definition-of-valley-fever

    ReplyDelete