I absolutely LOVE this. I love the look of it, the words: so simple but so impactful.
"Lead me. Guide me.
Walk beside me."
That's my motto as an LC I think. To make a difference and to inspire; not to command and do for them.
Things I learned/realized today!
- Don't print out 27 8X10's at CVS. I just spent $188.
- Who knew CVS had a huge liquor section?
- Should have brought a coffee maker!
- Broadway (my new favorite street) is getting even better. I mentioned yesterday that there is a starbucks, chic fil a and target all in the same plaza. Well also on this street is the CVS and JIMMY JOHNS!! (only my fave sandwich place EVER!)
- My food heaven continues: BJ's, Dunkin Donuts, Pei Wei, Jamba Juice... I just am loving my daily drives.
Things I accomplished:
- Completed my first run at U of A. Their campus is beautiful. 645 is a perfect time to go for a run. It's still light out, and the temperature is perfect!
- I completed mine and Regan's binder!
- I unpacked every ounce of my stuff.
- I created a nice photo mural on one of my walls!
Wish list continued:
- ipod clock/radio holder